This question may seem rhetorical but there is an answer to it. The problem is can
you answer this question without thinking? Imagine being in a situation where doing
the right thing means that you are offending someone?
I believe that discovering yourself is a matter of trusting your judgement as a
good person. Being indecisive or being timid can make one to break his or her protocol.
Even in the middle of chaos, our true self should stand strong.
Most times, we show who we are when things go wrong, when we panic or when we are in a
difficult situation. Some people handle matters well simply because they are brave and
outspoken. Sincerity is also a sign of braveness.
Below are tips to help you discover yourself:
1. Always tell the truth, no matter what.
2. Improve on your problem solving skills.
3. Have a good reason for your actions.
4. Make sure you have a good reputation.
5. Don't ever ever accept a bribe from anyone, who so ever.